I swear I’m lowkey a professional photographer whenever one of my Instagram pics receives 20+ Likes. Because of this app that connects a network of people through a bunch of filters and limited crop space, I make sure to capture every legendary moment ranging from a delicious ass looking dish of eats to drunken middle fingers in the middle of the VIP section.
But in the near future we won’t have to navigate through our iPhones and Droids to launch the app open and snap random shit. It has be confirmed that there will be an actual camera with the iconic Instagram look to take pictures with and spit them out. A 2013-14 polaroid.
Of course, brand Polaroid picked up the production responsibilities, and we should all be expecting this piece of technology in early 2014. The Polaroid Instagram will be capable of:
– 16 GB mass storage
– Wifi and Bluetooth
– 4:3 touchscreen
– 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing
– Optical zoom
– Led Flash
– Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real
– Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets
– Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks
– InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature
We’ll keep you posted as new news rolls in. Follow me on the ‘gram, my pictures are serious (@DuaneKool). More images below.